What is WardrobeCompanion
What Wardrobe Companion is
- It is not a stand-alone smart phone
you might know iPhone Apps to be.
- It can not be setup without first
interfacing with the computer based companions
- It is not the full version of
Wardrobe Planner, Wardrobe Assistant or Wardrobe Manager.
What does WardrobeCompanion
do for you?
- Carry your clothing inventory and
accompanying photos of wardrobe items without the computer.
- Carry your existing assembled outfits
- Assemble outfits without your computer
being present and later pass them to the computer version.
- Carry/Create clothing Wish Lists. This
allows you to take photos with your phone camera directly into Wardrobe Companion.
- Compare items from your wish list to items
in your inventory.
- Assemble outfits on the fly based on new
items (while in a store) with existing items from your wardrobe.
- Create a PDF file of that outfit and email
it to a friend or client for their feedback.
- You can shoot your entire clothing
inventory directly into WardrobeCompanion
device camera and
then import the data to your computer version of
- Carry your Laundry, Clothing Consignments,
Clothing Donation and Clothing Travel lists.
- Has a Phonebook/Contacts
List: You can call, email and
retrieve maps and directions (based on addresses in phonebook) directly from within
Wardrobe Planner, Wardrobe Assistant and Wardrobe Manager are compatible
with Macs and PC's.